Thank you for visiting JobsHub.live (“us”, “we”, or “our”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy outlines the procedures for reporting copyright infringement on JobsHub.live.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on JobsHub.live in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Contact Information for DMCA Notices
Please send your DMCA notices to our designated copyright agent:
Name: [Your Name]
Address: Main Road Lateef Bagh Housing Society, Mian Channu, Punjab, Pakistan, 58000
Email: [email protected]
3. Counter Notification
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your location or if your address is outside of the United States, the jurisdiction of the federal court in the United States.
4. Changes to This DMCA Policy
We may update our DMCA Policy from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated DMCA Policy on JobsHub.live.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us at:
Main Road Lateef Bagh Housing Society, Mian Channu, Punjab, Pakistan, 58000
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for your cooperation in upholding copyright standards on JobsHub.live.